In this Japanese lesson you’ll listen to a conversation between Ryan and Yukiko at a Tokyo car club meeting. You’ll learn casual Japanese conversation by hearing and repeating sentence patterns. And, like all of our lessons, the setting of the lesson simply gives a framework for learning the sentence patterns and applying them to a [...]
Our Japanese conversation lessons are totally self-contained, individual lessons. All of our conversation lessons are built with a simple idea – learning Japanese shouldn’t be expensive and shouldn’t be boring. We’ve created lessons centered around different situations, but regardless of whether or not these situations apply to you, the sentence patterns you will learn can be used in any situation:
- Japanese Car Club Conversations Lesson 01
- Japanese Graphic Design Conversations Lesson 01
- Japanese IT Conversation Lesson 01
- Japanese Co-worker Conversation Lesson 01
If you’re already a student and you’re looking to add listening comprehension and Japanese culture to your studies, try listening to Japanese Children’s stories.
- Japanese Children’s Stories – 3 Pack
- Japanese Children’s Stories: Nemureru Mori no Hime
- Japanese Children’s Stories: Issun Boushi
- Japanese Children’s Stories: Momotaro
For fans of anime such as Naruto, Bleach and Evangelion, we have 7 day lessons that revolve around the theme song to those anime.
- Anime J-Pop & J-Rock Lessons: Naruto, Kanashimi o Yasashisani
- Anime J-Pop & J-Rock Lessons: Evangelion, Tenshi no Tezee
- Anime J-Pop & J-Rock Lessons: Aoi Tori from Bleach
If you’re not a subscriber to the show, you may want to take a moment and subscribe (it’s FREE). That way you’ll always be up-to-date on any new lessons we’ve released. Click here: iTunes Direct Link, or head over to our main site and get more information there: Japancast.net